Brace Yourselves, Winter Is Coming: essentials

10:00

Hey everyone!

Winter is kicking in and I want to share my beauty & lifestyle essentials to conquer the cold weather with you today.

A Pair Of Cosy Socks

I live in these as soon as it starts to get a little bit chilly out. My feet are always cold and I have at least three of these polka-dot-style pairs of fluffy socks in my drawers. (Tip: not to be worn outside of the house, but you do you!) You can get them for a couple of whatever coins you're using in your country at Primark, in all shapes and colours.


An Oversized Scarf

Preferably tartan or knitted. You know, just to keep you warm and stuff. I can't go out of the house without this one recently!


A Hydrating Primer

Winter months are known for their drying effect on the skin. It's important to keep your skin hydrated and drink lots of water. Preparing your skin before putting on your make up is crucial and choice of preference is the Clinique Superprimer. This is a great all rounder for all skin types and is hydrating, smoothing for the pores and just created a nice base to start your make up routine with.


A Good Eye Cream

One of my key tips: never save on skin care! Keeping your face healthy is so important. Sticking with the hydration-theme here, if you find a good eye cream your eyes will thank you later. My favourite at the moment is the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado.


A Berry Lipstick (or two)

Winter is the perfect time to pop out the berry lipsticks. My favourites (and also only ones in my collection but hey) are the Rimmel Kate Matte lipstick in 107 and Mac Sin. More options can be found in Sophie's guest post she did the other day.


What are your essentials for this time of year? Let me know in the comments down below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties