December Beauty Favourites

10:00

Hey everyone!

Can you believe yet another month has passed, Christmas is over and the new year is coming soon?
I'm here with my last monthly favourites post of the year. In two days there will be a 2015 yearly favourites post up so keep your eyes peeled for that, but first: here are all the thing I've been loving this month!

Urban Decay Vice 4 palette

Okay if you haven't heard me talk about this yet, where have you been living? I'm obsessed with this for the party season and I can't get enough of it. A full review of this will go up next week.


Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream - Stockholm

I'm so happy I can finally get hold of Nyx products! I was very eager to try out their lipglosses and picked up this liquid lipstick at the same time. It's a gorgeous browny nude shade for everyday and it feels so light on the lips.


Nyx Matte Finish Long Lasting Setting Spray

Finally a setting spray that's right up my alley! I get quite oily during the day but this one really helps me to stay matte and locks my make up into place.


Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet foundation

Although it's not full coverage, this foundation is just the one for me when I don't want to cake on all the make up. It feels very light on the skin and has such a soft, velvety finish.


Benefit Dandelion blush

I am using this blush loads lately because of my Project: Pan That Product, but I've fallen back in love with it so hard! It's very natural looking on the skin and that's what I love for everyday.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

This clear gel sets the brows into place so well, without making them feel crispy or stug. It's also a great one for no-make up days. This stuff is like glue, I promise!


What have you been loving this month? Have you tried any of these before? Let me know down below!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties