Gold Eyes & Berry Lips

10:00

Hey peeps!

I'm doing another make up look today. It's perfect for the festive season so without further ado, let's get into it.

I started the eyes with applying the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in My Two Cents all over the lid. I blended it out in the crease with a fluffy crease brush. This forms the perfect golden-bronze base for the rest of the look.

I followed up with the Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette. The glittery golden shade went all over the lid to make the look even more festive and golden. I also took it underneath the lower lash line to tie the look together. To define the crease I applied the taupe colour with a fluffy crease brush. With a pointier brush I took the highlight shade and popped it into the inner corners. To finish the look I applied a coat of Maybelline The Falsies mascara.

Then onto the lips! I lined my lips with the Bourjois Contour Edition lip liner in Plum It Up! to make it a bit more deep purple looking. I finished off with a coat of Mac Sin.

And this is the finished look:





What do you think? Will you be rocking this look soon?



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties