Holy Grail High End Products

10:00

Hey peeps!

You all know I love me some good high end products. For some things I'd just rather save up a bit than to just run to the drugstore and buy everything. However I can be very fond of great drugstore products as well - which you can read about in my Holy Grail Drugstore Products post - I tend to love my high end stuff just a bit more. Here are some of my absolute holy grail high end products.


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush - Luminous Flush

Ever since I bought this one it's been my favourite blush ever. There is just no other formula that can top this gorgeous, luminous, natural glowing blush. Luminous Flush is a peachy pink toned blush, which is my favourite kind of shade for the cheeks, so that's already a big bonus, but it's just the finish of this one that makes it so special. These blushes are quite expensive, but definitely worth their money.

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour - Marinière N°02 (Ltd. Ed.)

"Enough already with this limited edition beauty that we can't get" yeah yeah I get it. It can be annoying, but I just couldn't do a post like this without mentioning this one real quick. It's been my go to bronzer ever since I picked it up in July and I'm still loving it a lot. It gives me the most natural looking tanned look and makes my skin very radiant at the same time. I really hope they bring out a product like this next summer too.


YSL Touche Eclat

This has been my go to under eye highlighter for so long now. I can't even remember how I got into it; I must have seen it on some big Beauty Vlogger's channel somewhere and thought I should really get it. I've been addicted to this stuff and have used it religiously for over a year now. This stuff lasts forever and is so amazing for brightening up the under eye area. It even has a little bit of coverage in there as well.

Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

This is my one and only savior when it comes to pro-longing the wear of my eyeshadows. In combination with a cream eyeshadow and powder on top, this will make sure my eyeshadow stays in place all day. For me, it's well worth the extra money.


Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes - Naked, Naked 2, Naked Basics, Naked Basics 2, Vice 4

If you are a frequent reader of mine, you will know that I adore Urban Decay as a brand, mostly for their eyeshadows. If I could only wear one brand of eyeshadows for the rest of my life, it would be Urban Decay. Their palettes are amazing and the colour selections are great. I love the quality and pigmentation of every single eyeshadow. What more do I need to say?


Sephora Pro brushes - 74 Pro Contour, 56 Pro Flawless Airbrush, 49 Pro Angled Blush

Sephora is well known for their brush collection. The PRO range may be a bit more expensive than the normal selection of brushes, but judging from the ones I've tried so far it's well worth that extra few euros/dollars/pounds. Overall I think they are still quite affordable, they keep their shape and are just so soft. I've been using that blush brush for over 18 months now and it still feels the same as when I first started using it. If you're looking for some new high-quality brushes, you should definitely place a Sephora-order.


Which high-end products are your absolute all time favourites that you couldn't live without? Let me know in the comments below.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties