I'm feelin' 22 ♫

10:00

It's my birthday!

Hip Hip Hooray to myself.
I've been waiting for this moment ever since Tay's song 22 came out. Yes, I can finally sing along to that song for a whole year straight.
Source: http://20somethingsavvy.tumblr.com/post/84020130211/22-things-i-learned-while-being-22

What I'm up to today? Nothing much, probably staying in bed late, then have a breakfast full of sweet and chocolate everything - because I'm allowed to do that on my birthday - then pamper myself and put on my birthday make up. Or maybe not, we'll see. I'm definitely going to celebrate my birthday properly in the weekend and the weekend after so maybe I won't wear any make up at all today, but I'll definitely show you my look from the weekend. (You'll see a post on that after or around the weekend, pinky promise.)

This was just a quick post to say: I'm taking the day off and I'm going to bloody enjoy it with my friends and family!

Have a great one today. If you want to see what I'm up to, I've been snapchatting since this morning.
Snapchat: charlyofficial



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties