In 2015...

10:00


I went to:
-Birmingham
-London
-Barcelona
-Italy

-Pinkpop Festival
-Rock Werchter Festival
-Pukkelpop Festival
-#EdAtWembley aka Ed Sheeran at Wembley Stadium


… and I saw:
-James Bay
-Shannon Saunders
-Dotan
-Kensington
-Robbie Williams
-The Script
-Selah Sue
-Gavin James
-Mumford & Sons
-John Newman
-Pharell Williams
-Ed Sheehan
-Echosmith
-George Ezra
-Kodaline
-Rudimental
-Bastille
-Ellie Goulding
-Trixie Whitley
-Passenger
-Bear’s Den
-Wilkinson
-Glenn Claes
-JP Cooper


I got into:
-Blogging
-Bronzers & highlighters, also lip products
-Make up storage
-Busking


I did:
-start my blog properly
-do a 100 days spending ban
-fail the 100 days spending ban after 50 days
-have my first collaboration with a brand
-welcome a lot of guest bloggers on my blog


I made:
-important school- and life decisions
-some pretty great blog photos if I do say so myself
-some other pretty great Fujifilm Instax pictures
-a cover of Ten Tonne Skeleton by Royal Blood (which I am very proud of)
-friends over the internet which I can’t wait to meet one day



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties