Make Up Collectibles

10:00

Hey everyone!

We all know how exciting we get when some limited edition product is coming out and we're so eager to get it before it's sold out. I love me some limited edition high end things and I treasure every single one in my collection.

This post is inspired by Viviana Does Make Up, she did a similar post recently so all the credits for this idea go to her!



CHEEK PRODUCTS

 Bobbi Brown High Light Powder - Pink Glow
This highlighter is very festive-proof with it's gorgeous pink sparkle. The packaging of this one is a limited-edition one as well, but this year they re-released it for a limited time, in the classic black Bobbi Brown packaging. You might still get your hands on it if you're lucky!

Chanel Jardin De Chanel Blush - Camélia Rosé
A gorgeous looking blush from last Spring collection, the amazing part of it is that is looks matte, but still gives you a bit of glow at the same time because there are the tiniest brightening particles inside the product. The mix of two shades gives it more depth as well. It smells like roses too, so delicious.

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Color powder - Marinière N°02
You have heard me talk about this multiple times and I still love it a lot. Again, because two shades are mixed this powder is not flat-looking and with tiny brightening particles inside the matte product it gives the most natural glow. If the product wasn't looking this beautiful in the packaging already, I'd still love it so much because it looks gorgeous on my skin.

Kiko Rebel Bouncy cream blush - Velvety Peach
This product was part if the Rebel Romantic collection for autumn. It was probably the rose gold packaging that sucked me in, but the product itself is actually pretty good too.


EYESHADOWS

Urban Decay - Vice 4
The gorgeous Vice 4 palette only recently released so you can still get your hands on this. You definitely should, because once it's gone, you'll regret it, just like I did with the Vice 3 palette. These shades are quite out there, but I love experimenting with them and you probably won't believe me when I say you can actually create quite neutral looks with it as well.

Mac Colour Forms - 5 Warm Eyes
This palette is probably 7 or 8 years old, when I wasn't even into make up all that much. I just saw this at a Sephora store in Paris and kindly begged my mother to buy it for me. Only last year I have been using it a whole lot, but since I bought a few a lot of other palettes I kind of started to neglect it again. It contains some very pretty shades so I guess I'll put in in the top of my drawers again to remind me.

Yves Saint-Laurent - Bleus Lumière
I believe the shades in this palette are very similar to a palette that's in the permanent collection, but I think they are toned down a little bit. This was part of the summer collection last year and I always pop it out in Spring/Summer. The corals are great everyday shades and the turquoise colours are ideal for amping it up a little bit.

Givenchy Prisme Again! Shimmer Eyes - 43 Smoky Shimmer
Probably my first ever smoky eyeshadows, this palette could easily be 4 years old, I can't even remember. It contains three shimmery dark shades (plummy purple, dark grey and grey-ish blue) and one light grey matte shade. I have used it tons back in the day. The quality of the shadows is amazing and it kind of makes me want to buy another Givenchy eyeshadow quad!


LTD. ED. PACKAGING

Yves Saint-Laurent Touche Eclat
This product is still available in the standard packaging and actually has a limited edition packaging again for Christmas this year with a cute little red lips pattern on it. This packaging is from last year I guess, I could still grab it in summer. Who doesn't love polka dots?

Lancôme x Alber Elbaz Hypnôse DollEyes mascara
Again, this product still exists, only the packaging was limited edition. This was a few years ago, where the three types of mascara had their own colour and pattern (one had blue stars, the other something else). The DollEyes mascara had a red heart design on it. Cute, huh? I don't use this mascara anymore, because of hygienic reasons obviously, but I just can get myself to throw it away. It's just too beautiful!


Which limited edition products do you own and can't seem to throw out? Let me know in the comments below ;-)



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties