Make Up Look with Zoeva Cocoa Blend

10:00

Hey peeps!

I have been talking about my new Zoeva palettes a lot recently, especially the Cocoa Blend one. Since I've only shown you swatches in the review post, I really wanted to create a look with it.

After doing my base routine, filling in my eyebrows and priming my eyelids, I start with highlighting the browbone with the shade Bitter Start, which is the first one in the palette, a matte pale nude highlight shadow. Then I take the warm golden shade called Pure Ganache and apply it all over the mobile lid.  To warm up the look a bit I take the berry shimmery shade called Warm Notes and apply it on the outer third of the lid and all over the lower lash line. 

For the crease I mix the two orange brown shades in the palette together: the lightest one called Substitute For Love and the brick one called Freshly Toasted. I blend it out to create a bit of a smoky look. Then I highlight the inner corners with the shade Sweeter End.

I apply the matte dark chocolate brown called Beans Are White on the lower waterline to darken it up a bit, and finish the upper lash line with a dark brown kohl pencil line.

All that's left is a coat of mascara - I think it was the Too Faced Better Than Sex one but I'm not entirely sure, it could have been Maybelline The Falsies as well...




This is the perfect every day smoky look, in my opinion. What do you think?



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties