Mini Drugstore Haul

10:00

Out with the old, in with the new!

I only recently got rid of one of my favourite mascaras in Project: Pan That Product and I'm already hopping on another one. I couldn't resist picking up a few make up bits when I ran to the drugstore to get a refill on my dry shampoo.

I have heard a lot about the l'Oréal Telescopic mascara lately. A lot of beauty vloggers use it nowadays, some just for the lower lashes, others for complete make up looks. I judged the plastic wands too soon with my last one, so I thought I would give this one a fair chance.

Then Maybelline reeled me in with their rose gold accents on the new Master Drama eye pencils from the Nudes collection. How pretty do they look, honestly? They had three colours, but since the third one called Brown Glitz was a regular bronze and I probably have plenty of bronze shades by now, I picked up the other two. Pearly Taupe is a cool shimmery mauve/taupe colour that sort of reminds me of my Kiko eyeshadow stick in Rosy Brown, although it has much cooler undertones. Then we have this gorgeous champagne/rose gold one called Rose Pearl which I guess will be great for inner corner highlighting or adding on the waterline to brighten up my eye look.

Swatches: Pearly Taupe, Rose Pearl

Has any of you tried one of these products? Let me know how you get on with them!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties