My newfound love for Caudalie's face scrub

10:00

Hey peeps!

I have discovered a new skin care favourite. One that's not too harsh on my skin, but makes it feel as soft as a baby's bottom. I'm so glad I picked it up recently and can see myself using this for a very long time.

The Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream is super soft on the skin. It slightly removes dead skin cells whilst making sure it doesn't scrub open my break outs. This may sound a bit gross but it's reality, guys! A scrub that's too harsh on my skin can actually scrub open new spots and spread the bacteria all over my face without me even noticing it. This one doesn't and that's amazing.

The buffing cream contains ingredients like Jojoba microbeads to scrub away dead skin cells and grape oil and honey to nourish the skin and make it super soft. Because it's so gentle, you can use this twice a week. I usually put it on at the beginning of my shower routine and rinse it off by the end, that way the grape oil and honey have some time to really sink into the skin.

At a price of €19,50 / £18 I think it's quite reasonable for such great achievements. I'd happily repurchase this after I've used it up.

It makes me very curious of the other Caudalie products. So far I've only tried this scrub and the Beauty Water, which is quite expensive for a fancy water that runs out quite fast. I feel like that one doesn't really hydrate my skin the way I want it to, so I'll probably won't feature it on my blog or repurchase it. I've heard a lot about their clay masks as well, so maybe if I ever run out of my GlamGlow Supermud mask I'll give the Caudalie ones a go. To be continued...


Have you tried this product before? Which facial scrub do you use at the moment?


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties