X-MAS WEEK: Merry Christmas!

10:00

Hey people!

I'm not sure how people in other countries usually celebrate Christmas, here in Belgium we normally do on Christmas Eve, the 24th. We'll sit together with the family and open all the presents we bought for each other.

Maybe you still have to open yours when you read this or maybe you've already exchanged them: either way I hope Santa brought you what you wished for.

Kind of bummed it's almost over now, I enjoy having my little christmas tree up and being all cosy inside the house. But hey, I'm going to make it last as long as possible.

When this post goes up I'm already up and in church to sing the Mass, along with our children's choir. I'm not about the whole church-thing, but on Christmas Day we always sing the most beautiful songs and everyone is in such a happy spirit, I just enjoy being there.


I'm just here to wish you all a merry Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful day!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties