X-MAS WEEK: A Neutral Christmas Make Up Look

10:00

Hey everyone!

Okay so I feel like everyone is throwing all the sparkles in the world at us, with the overly-festive make up looks. Don't you worry, there will be colourful and glittery looks on my blog for NYE, but for Christmas I wanted to show you a very natural bronzey eye look, just smoked out a little bit, paired with a nude lip. Very easy to recreate, and also very pretty, if I do say so myself.

For all the neural girls out there: I've got you covered!


 I'm not going into detail about my base routine here, as it's almost the same every time.

After filling in my brows with my Anastasia Brow Wiz, it's time to prime the eyelids with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze. I haven't used this one in such a long time, but after using it again, I remembered why I used to love it so much. You can't go wrong with this and it would suit most skin tones and eye colours. I'm using this particular shade because I'm going in with my Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette, which contains a shade that's quite similar to this and it would make it stand out even more.

The shade I'm talking about is called Subtle blend, the 4th one on the first row. It's just a bit warmer in shade than the Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze. I apply this shade all over the lid, up into the crease so that all of the cream base shade is covered up. To soften up the crease area a bit I'm going into Sweeter End, a light rose gold shimmery shade. I'm also taking this shade into the inner corners of the eyes. Then I'm taking the matte cream shade called Bitter Start and sweeping this on the brow bone to highlight and even out the area.

You can totally leave the upper lid like this at this point, but I wanted to smoke it out just a little bit. I'm using the brick shade called Freshly Toasted and putting it just on the outer corners. This will warm up te bronze shades without going all-out with the red tones. I'm not going overboard with it either, because I don't want this shade to dominate the look. Last but not least I'm using the darkest shade in the palette, Beans Are White, a deep matte brown eyeshadow. I take this along the upper lash line on an angled brush, slightly winging it out and smoking out the wing into the crease.

On the lower lash line I apply the bronze shade we used first for this look and sweeping it all along the lash line. To match the outer corners on the upper lids I deepen it up with that brick shade, just on the outer corners again.

After curling my lashes I put on a coat of the l'Oréal Telescopic mascara on top and bottom lashes. Because this can make my lashes clump together a little bit I go through them with a clear spooley when they are still wet. I do however love the formula of this mascara, it holds the curl so well.

The only face product I want to share with you today is the MaxFactor Creme Puff Blush in Alluring Rose. I think the orangey/peachy blush would look great with this bronzey eye look.

On the lips I'm going for the Rimmel Kate nude lipstick in the shade 43, which is an orangey browny nude. To make it a bit more pink-toned I put the Nyx Butter Gloss in Crème Brûlée on top.



 Which look are you going for this Christmas? Will you keep it neutral, or go all out? Make sure to check back in two days for another Christmas look, which will be more of a glam party-look, if you're into that!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties