X-MAS WEEK: table decoration & gift wrapping ideas

10:00

Hey everyone!

I figured I hadn't done a Christmas Pinspiration post yet so it's bloody time to do one for the people who need some last-minute inspiration.

As always I've made a pinterest board to make it easy for you. Hope you enjoy!


Volg het bord Christmas Table Decoration van Charline op Pinterest.

Not only do I really enjoy a beautiful Christmas table, I'm also quite obsessed with gift wrapping! I make it a sport to wrap all my gifts the same way and try to have the prettiest of all. Here's a picture of what I went for this year. The wrapping paper is from Paperchase, I absolutely adore it.



If you still have some gifts to wrap, for one: you might want to hurry, but here's some last-minute DIY inspiration anyways.

Volg het bord Christmas Gift Wrapping van Charline op Pinterest.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties