5 Looks with Urban Decay Vice 4 palette | 1

10:00

Hey everyone!

I'm starting a new series on my blog called "5 looks with..."

Basically my obsession with eyeshadow (palettes) grew so big I wanted to make another series about it. I've decided to create 5 looks with each palette I own, starting with the beloved Urban Decay Vice 4 palette. For 5 weeks you will see a look with this palette every Wednesday. After 5 weeks we do the same with another palette.

You get the idea? Great, let's go then.

 

After priming my eyelids and applying the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Vintage Plum as a purple base for this look, I'm going in with the lilac shade Harlot (1) and apply this all over the lid. To deepen up the look, I go in with the blue-purpley darker shade Beat Down (2) and apply this on the outer V and the crease area. To darken up the outer V even more, I go in with Deadbeat (3) ever so slightly and apply this with a small and precise brush. After blending everything out in the crease, the upper lid is done. Now for the eye catcher of this look: I go in with Arctic (4), an ice blue green shade and run this all along the lower lash line. To finish off the eyeshadow look I highlight the inner corners with the shade Bones (5).

I'm going bold on the winged eyeliner, because the upper lid shades are quite soft. Today I'm using the Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner. A good coat of Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara on top and bottom lashes and the look is done!





Do let me know what you think of this look, and I'll be back with a new look with this palette next Wednesday!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties