5 looks with Urban Decay Vice 4 palette | 3

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today I'm here with the third look for the "5 looks with..." series with the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette. If you've missed the previous ones, here is the first one and the second one.

As I'm mainly focussing on the eyes here, I'm not going in depth with the base products (also I can't remember because I didn't write it down, stupidly). 

Disclaimer: this post is very unprepared. I did this look the other day, but didn't think it turned out as well as I expected. It's a lot darker than I had planned and I did have to touch up the pictures a little bit because I didn't realise I had a lot of fallout underneath my eyes. I didn't want to use these at first, but since I'm super busy with school atm I don't have time to do a new one.

Hope you understand and enjoy this post nevertheless!



First I primed my eyes with the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base and put a layer of the Kiko Cream Crush shadow in 07, which is a dark khaki colour. I kind of wish I opted for something softer instead, because the lighter eyeshadow colours didn't show up as well as I would have wanted after that, so maybe I should have gone for something like the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige.

Oh well, after the damage had been done I tried to lighten it up a bit with the shade Robbery (1), which is a light taupey green-ish shimmery shade, and put it all over the lid, focussing on the inner half. Then I took the shade Crowbar (2) and put that on the outer half of the lid. This is a very chunky sparkly shade so it has major fallout, so you really have to be careful with this one. But it did complement the Kiko cream eyeshadow really well.

To soften up the edges in the crease I took Delete (3), a true chocolate suede shade, and put it on in wind swiper motions. This browny shade goes so well with the khaki theme I had going on.

To brighten up the inner corners a bit I went in wit Bones (4) and I put Framed (5) on the browbone.

To define the upper and lower lash line a bit I roughly lined them with the Mac Technakohl in Uniform, again a dark khaki shade. I went for the smoky look, so I wasn't too precise with this in the application, and I smudged it out a bit with my finger.

To finish off the look I curled my lashes and applied my trusty Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara (I think, not 100% sure) and for the lips I chose a peachy nude, the Rimmel Kate lipstick in 43







Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties