5 Minute Make Up

10:00

Hey everyone!

We all have those early mornings where we stayed in our warm and cosy beds for too long, then all of a sudden you have 15 minutes to get ready and eat breakfast. I certainly have had a few of them. I always like to take as much time for my make up as possible, so even if I only have 5 minutes to do so, I'll still probably try to do a full routine. These are the products I'll use whenever that's the case, because they are easy to use and I can slap them on my face in no time.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

This is a rather dewy foundation, but I find it blends very easily on my skin. It also has a decent amount of coverage already so it doesn't take too long covering up all my blemishes with concealer afterwards.

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer

A little goes a long way with this concealer and it has such great coverage, but still is lightweight which makes it easier to blend in.

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer

Lately I've been going for a cream pot concealer, but when I'm in a hurry, this one does the job rather well. It has good coverage, is hydrating and blends in no time. The sponge applicator makes it very quick to use, as it covers the entire under eye area in one swipe.

Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder

If I have to be quick, I tend to go overboard on the powder, sometimes. I find this one doesn't cake all to much when I apply just a bit too much of it, and it will still look natural.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Most of the times I contour with this one, then bronze up the skin with another one, but in a hurry, I'll just do both of those actions with Hoola only. Blending is key here, so I don't look like a clown. I'll use a precise brush for contouring, then take a big fluffy powder brush and bronze up the entire face while blending the contoured areas. Two in one, really.

MaxFactor Creme Puff Blush - Seductive Pink

Ain't nobody got time for highlighter; we want a shimmery blush so we don't have to spend time strobing our cheekbones. I like to use this blush when I want a natural glow in no time.

Essence Make Me Brow

The ultimate dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow, this is a quick and easy product to give your brows some colour while setting them in place.

Kiko Long Lasting Stick - 06

A simple bronze shade that's great for everyday, but will still make you look pulled together. It looks as if you spent a lot of time doing your eyes, while all you did was swipe the stick on the lid and patted it in with your finger. I find a shade like this suits every occasion as well, so if you're going to work or school or a party, a bronze eyeshadow will always do the trick.

MaxFactor False Lash Effect Velvet Volume Mascara

No faffing around with eyeliner but going straight in with mascara. Either one will do, this one is just the one I'm currently using.

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick - 07 Natural beauty

No, this lipstick is not long lasting, but it's a very natural looking one so it's doesn't really matter if it fades a little. Dare I say it's a MLBB shade? I think little bit of a nude lipstick or a bit of lipgloss bring the entire look together.



What products do you use whenever you're in a hurry to get ready?
Let me know in the comments!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties