Favourite Winter Blushes

10:00

Hey peeps!

You know how much I love my blushes, right? I have been discovering some new ones lately, and also re-discovered some I've had for a while now. Here are four of my absolute favourite ones to wear at the moment.


MaxFactor Creme Puff Blush - Seductive Pink

This is a great blush for every occasion. It looks very natural, but still has that glow factor to it. I love pinky blushes in winter, they give you that healthy rosy shade you have from the cold.

Kiko Velvet Touch Creamy Stick Blush - 08

I've only recently picked this one up in my drugstore haul earlier this month but I'm already loving it. I never tried a mauvey blush before because I could never seem to find the right one. This one however it gorgeous and because it's a cream it looks very natural as well.

Benefit Dandelion

This one is suitable for every season of the year to be honest, but as Suzie from HelloOctober so beautifully explained, this blush - while it is rather pink in undertone - can give you that almost tanned look while wearing it. It's a great all rounder and I'm using it almost every day.

H&M Pure Velvet Cream Blusher - Dusty Rose

Another one I only recently got to try (H&M beauty haul here) and I'm just loving! This one is just the most natural looking blush I've ever tried. If I'm not up for anything too fancy, I'll reach for this one. It's pink, but not too bright or anything, it has just the right amount of peachiness to it without being an actual peachy toned blush. You get what I mean, right?


Swatches: MaxFactor Seductive Pink, Kiko 08, Benefit Dandelion, H&M Dusty Rose


What are your absolute favourite blushes to wear this season?
Let me know down below.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties