January Beauty Favourites

10:00

Hi everyone!

A new month has flown by and I'm here with yet another favourites post.

Maybelline The Blushed Nudes palette

I've been experimenting with the rosey tones lately and was wondering if investing in the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette would be worth it. I'm still in doubt about that one, but I've been using the Blushed Nudes palette quite a lot this month. It's also just pretty to look at.


Mac Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft&Gentle

Whenever I buy me a new highlighter, I'm instantly obsessed with it. This one is no exception. It gives me more of a wet-looking glow and I've been wearing it non-stop. 


Mac x Ellie Goulding blush&bronzer duo - I'll Hold My Breath

Ever since I heard about this collection, I'd been lusting after this dainty product. It looks amazing in the pan and I hoped for it to show up as gorgeous on my skin. Guess what? It does! The bronzer is so beautiful and it still works as a bit of a contour for me, for days when I want things to look softer. The peachy blush is beautiful as well and gives me such healthy glowing cheeks. Both of them work really well together on the cheeks, so a bit of bronzer mixed in with the blush is actually a good thing! It makes the colour even more stunning. Caution: the pigmentation is crazy, so use with a light hand!


H&M High Impact Eye Colour - Ginger Snap

I did a whole post about copper eyeshadows and totally forgot to include this one in there! I've been wearing a lot of coppers - whenever i wasn't wearing the Blushed Nudes - and it's still one of my favourite colours. I'm pretty impressed with the pigmentation of these H&M eyeshadows and really want to check out more of them in the future.


Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne

This is one of my recently new additions to the perfume collection and man, it's so good! It's very floral and feminine and almost reminds me of my Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. Such a stunner, this one.


Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek brush

I have been using this one tons lately, after neglecting it for a whole while. When I first got it, I used it for contouring, then I used it for highlighting and then I just kind of forgot about it because I got me some other brushes for that purpose. I did pick it up again to use with the Mac x Ellie Goulding bronzer and they work so well together, mainly because the bronzer & blush are very pigmented.



What have you been loving lately? Let me know in the comments below!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties