5 looks with Urban Decay Vice 4 palette | 4

10:00

Hey peeps!

Here I am with a new look, created with the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette.
If you've missed the previous ones, here are look 1, look 2 and look 3.



After priming my eyelids and putting on a coat of the Kiko Cream Crush shadow in shade 10, which is a peachy pink shade, I go in with the shade Fast-Ball (1) and apply it all over the lid. To define the crease I go in with Underhand (2) and I also put this on the lower lash line. To darken up the outer V I apply Beat Down (3), the dark purpley blue shade makes the whole look a bit smokier. Then I highlight the inner corners with Bones (4) and lighten up the brow bone with Discreet (5).

I did a winged liner today and used the l'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim to do this. Then I applied the Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express Smoky Eyes mascara and layered the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara over top.

On the lips I'm wearing the Essence lipstick in 07 Natural Beauty, which is a gorgeous nude pink.





I'm really digging the colour scheme of this look, it's something I wouldn't normally wear, but makes my green eyes pop! What do you think?



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties