10 under €10

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today I want to talk to you about some products under the €10 mark that I absolutely love. I love it when I'm into a product that's fairly cheap as well, it means I can easily repurchase it when it runs out or try out some other shades without breaking the bank. 


Essence Long Lasting Lipsticks - €2,39

Starting off with the cheapest of the bunch, Essence lipsticks are okay but not super-long lasting, however I really like how they apply and for the price, I really don't mind re-applying during the day. I love the shade range they have going on and I've been trying out lots of different shades. I'm very into nude colours, but when i'm not too sure on a certain colour, I'll aways try out the Essence-dupe first to see if it would suit me.


Maybelline Fit Me concealer - €7,99

One of my absolute favourite concealers must be the Fit Me concealer. I love that they make pale enough shades and that I can easily get a hold of them when I run out. I believe they make fairly dark shades as well so for you darker skinned girls, they have got you covered!


Rimmel Stay Matte powder - €9,99

Tanya Bur is the one who got me hooked on this back in the days and I've never felt the need to try out a different one until last year. It's a great one for the oily skin types and that's why I love it so much.


Zoeva 227 Soft Definer (vegan) - €7,80

I love Zoeva brushes in general, but this one is something special. It's paddle-shaped so you can apply larger areas on the lid in no-time, but it's very flat so it fits perfectly into the crease. Also: it's vegan, so that's always a good thing, right?


Maybelline Color Tattoos - €9,99

They are a bit more expensive than they are somewhere else, but they are still a great dupe for the Mac Paint Pots. I love wearing them on top of my eye primer and underneath powder eyeshadows, or even just on their own. I own almost every shade they have over here, which clearly says something about the quality of this product. They last such a long time and I love the shade selection!


l'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim - €9,99

This is probably my favourite felt tip liner out of all the ones I've tried so far, the length of the tip is just right to draw a straight line with a steady hand. I really love the blue and green versions of this liner as well!


H&M Pure Velvet Cream Blushes - €7,99

I've only tried the one in Dusty Rose but I'm so excited to try more in the future. This looks so natural on the skin and the packaging is gorgeous.


Kiko Long Lasting Stick eyeshadows - €6,90

I know these are £6.90 in the UK and that's not as cheap as here in Belgium (about €9), but that's still under €10, right? If you've been reading my blog for a while now, you will know I absolutely adore the consistency, application and lasting power of these cream shadow sticks and there are so many colours out there, I really think they are just as good as any other high end version.


H&M High Impact Eye Colour shadows - €5,99

I've heard mixed reviews on these, where the matte shades are supposed to have crappy pigmentation but the metallic and shimmery shades are just so buttery and pigmented! Be aware of the difference in quality and make sure you swatch them in store, but I highly recommend the metallic shades of the range.


Nyx Matte Finish Long Lasting Setting Spray - €9,45

Don't worry, there's a Dewy version out there as well, I just happen to have oily skin and I really like this setting spray. I've been looking for a setting spray just like this because I didn't get on with the Urban Decay one all that well. This one makes my make up a bit less cakey, but doesn't add shine or oiliness to it. Big thumbs up!



Are there any products under €10 (or under £10/$10, whatever floats your boat) that you would really recommend? Let me know in the comments, I'm always on the hunt for good, affordable make up ;-)



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties