5 looks with Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette | 1

10:00

Hey everyone!

I'm starting of the series of looks with the Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette with a very easy one. I've created a look that's ultra-suitable for Valentine's day and can be combined with any lip colour you want; a soft eyeshadow look with a black winged liner.

If you've mist the previous series of 5 looks with the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette, make sure to check that out first!


I've primed my lids with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creme De Rose - which is a light nude rosy shade that's very close to my skin tone - before going in with the PRIME shade. I put this one literally everywhere: over the entire lid, up to the browbone and into the inner corners. Then I went in with the SMOKE shade on a fluffy crease brush, so the colour pay off would be light and neutral in application, then I ran this over the entire crease area. I went into SMOKE again but this time I used a smudging brush and put it along the lower lash line. Finally to soften up the edges of that lower lash line, I went back into PRIME with the smudging brush and ran it along the outer edges of that smoked out line I just applied.

For eyeliner I used the l'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim black felt tip liner and I used the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara as always. On the lips I went with a rosy nude shade by putting the Bourjois Contour Edition lip liner in 02 Coton Candy underneath the Rimmel Kate nude lipstick in 45. It's a more pinky combination than I would normally go for, but I thought it was very V-day appropriate. Of course you can go with anything you want: let it be a nude gloss or a bright red lipstick, it's really up to you!

It might not be the most adventurous look, but I think this palette is the perfect one to do a look like this with. It gives some glow and definition to the eyes without taking away the attention from the eyeliner and lips.







Are you excited for the next one already? Because I am! Let me know what you think of this look and what you're planning on doing with your make up on Valentine's Day, whether or not you have planned on going out or going on a date!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties