5 looks with Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette | 2

10:00

Hey everyone!

My second look with the Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette is a simple, everyday smokey look. I hope you like this one because I really do! If you've missed last week's post, you can catch that one right here.



After priming my eyes with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige, I'm applying ENHANCE all over the lid. To darken up the crease I'm applying SMOKE in wind swiper motions with a fluffy crease brush. PRIME goes into the inner corners to widen the eyes and on the brow bone to highlight. I also used it to highlight the rest of my face. Then I'm matching up the lower lash line with the upper lid by applying a mixture of ENHANCE and SMOKE along the lower lash line.

All that's left is a coat of Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara and voila! A simple, smokey look, perfect for any occasion.

On the lips I went for a mauvey, light berry shade with the Kiko Smart Lip Pencil in 712 and the Nyx Butter Gloss in the shade Crème Brûlée.







Let me know what you think of this look in the comments below. Are these red-brown tones something you would wear?


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties