5 looks with Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette | 3

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today I'm doing more of an evening look with the Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette. If you have missed out on the previous looks I did with this gorgeous little number, you can check them out here and here.



I start by applying PRIME all over the lids. Then I'm going into the crease with ENHANCE and smoke out the upper and lower lash lines with SMOKE, which I also put on the outer V. Now comes the fun bit! I'm putting on POP with my finger in the center of my eyelids.

A good curl and a coat of Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express Smoky Eyes mascara and the look is done! My lips were not in the best state the day I took these photos, so I only applied a sheer coat of Mac Velvet Teddy.






Let me know what you think about this look in the comments below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties