5 looks with Urban Decay Vice 4 palette | 5

10:00

Hey y'all!

Today is the last look with my Urban Decay Vice 4 palette. You must be sick hearing about it by now, but I enjoyed creating different looks with this so much.

You can see the other looks I did with this palette right here:


For this last look I felt like creating a sultry smokey eye, using the darker shades in this palette.
To start off the base I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creme De Rose. To set this down I used the shade Discreet (1) all over the lid up until the brow bone. Then I took the shade Grip (2) and started applying this in the crease. This is a soft grey shade that contains a little bit of glitter, but nothing too noticeable. To darken it up even more in the outer V I'm taking the shade Low (3), a dark grey glittery colour. Then I'm going back into Discreet (1) and Grip (2) and put this right underneath the lower lash line.


Then I'm taking the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in the shade Sabbath, which is a dark blue shade. This is quite a crucial step in this look, to make it so dark and smokey. I'm applying this along the upper and lower lash line before I'm smoking it out with a smudger brush and the eyeshadow Beat Down (4), which is a slightly more purple variant of the eyeliner shade.

To lighten up the brow bone and inner corners a little bit, I'm mixing Framed (5) and Bones (6). To clean up the edges on the lower lash line a bit I'm using Discreet (1) on the smudger brush and defining that line a little bit around the edge.

It's all about the blending with this look, so take your time whenever you want to do a look similar to this!

I applied Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express Smoky Eyes mascara and Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara (my go to combo of the moment) and kept it nude on the lips with the Rimmel Kate nude lipstick in 45 and Essence lipstick in 15 Oh So Matt! right in the middle.








Let me know which one of the 5 looks I did with this palette was your favourite one! Next week there will be a new look with a new palette: the Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties