Currently In Rotation

10:00

Hey peeps!

I've been loving so many different products lately, and monthly favourites come around so fast each month it's kind of hard not to mention the same products in them every month. Usually, those are the products I recently got and really enjoyed using, or re-discoveries in my collection.

Today, I just wanted to show you all the products I've been grabbing on a day-to-day basis for the past couple of months, or ever since I got them, and are be a part of my regular make up routine.

I've been popping out the eyeliner again lately, and so I tend to keep my eyeshadows fairly neutral whenever I wear it. That's when I'll instantly reach for my Urban Decay Naked Basics palettes. I love the shades of the Naked 2 Basics a lot, but will mostly combine the two (as I like the lighter colours of the other one better for brow bone and inner corner highlighting).

Whenever I'm not going all out with the contour, but quickly want to add some colour to my face, I'll pop on the Mac x Ellie Goulding I'll Hold My Breath bronzer & blush. With a light hand I can totally make it work for a daytime look and it's just so easy when I don't have to use separate products.

The foundation I've been really loving lately is the Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet foundation. It has a medium coverage, but is very buildable and it just applies like a dream. I have mentioned this in a favourites post before (and I actually think is was my December Favourites not too long ago) but I've still been reaching for it on a daily basis.

The Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit is a dainty little product that's so easy to take with me for any touch ups during the day. It doesn't take up much space at all and I love the fact that the setting powder is included with the concealer.

I'm currently trying out the Smashbox Photo Finish oil-free foundation primer, and I just have a mini one. I didn't want to splurge on the full size just yet, but so far I'm really liking this one. It's less drying than the POREfessional primer from Benefit, but still smooths out the skin and hides some of the pores, while also controlling the shine on my face a little bit.

A highlighter I haven't been able to put down lately is the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft&Gentle. It has the most neutral undertone and just works really well with my skin tone. I hadn't been using highlighter all that much anymore before I bought this, but I'm so glad I'm finally highlighting my face again.

Last but not least is the lip colour you'll see me wear almost everyday lately. Mac's Velvet Teddy has become a cult classic and I can see why. This shade looks different on everyone, on me personally it's more of a cool toned browny nude. I feel like it just goed with any eyeshadow look and I've been falling for the Mac matte lipssticks so hard...



What's been sitting in your make up bag lately? Let me know in the comments!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties