Empties #7

10:00

Hello everyone!

I know I've only done an empties post last month, but I had so much stuff laying around and wanted to get rid of them before I went away to England for a couple of months. I have also been emptying some make up products from my Project: Pan That Product.

I'm sorry for not including an overview picture of all the pictures, but I totally forgot & only realised when I already got rid of everything... I'm such a great planner *not*.

Grab a cuppa, 'cause it's a long one!

Benefit The POREfessional primer

Like it? I didn't at first, but when I pushed myself to use it, I found out it actually works very well in combination with my more dewy foundations.
Repurchase? Not at the moment, as I still have a few other primers to use up and I really want to try the Make Up For Ever one.


Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara (mini)

Like it? I've been using this since the summer and I can't believe how long it has lasted me. It's an amazing mascara that I can't wait to use for the rest of my life.
Repurchase? I already have the full size laying around so I'm very excited to finally be using that one.


Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer - Light Neutral

Like it? I very much like the consistency, the colour was just a bit too dark for me in winter so I mixed it in with lighter concealers. It's by far one of the best concealers I've ever tried.
Repurchase? Yes, well if only I was able to. My shade is always out of stock! Will definitely try to get my hands on it as soon as possible.


Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner

Like it? I used to love this a lot, until something better came along. I think I still got a lot of use out of it and it's not a bad eyeliner at all.
Repurchase? I want to try other liners first, and like I said, it's a good liner but not my favourite, so I probably won't repurchase it.


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - fair

Like it? This is my third tube of this stuff ever since I first picked it up. It lasts forever, but it has finally dried up. It's a great full coverage concealer, but can be a little bit drying sometimes.
Repurchase? I'm quite sure I will pick up another one of this when I'm in England!



Bioderma micellar make up remover - travel size + 1/2 l bottle

Like it? Oh man, I'm so hooked on this stuff! How did I ever remove my make up without it? It's great for taking that first layer of foundation off of your face, before going in with a cleanser.
Repurchase? This will probably be one of the first things I'm going to hunt down when I arrive in Manchester! (Please tell me they sell it in a physical store!)


Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3

Like it? I've been using this product for ages now and my skin feels so refreshed and clean after using this. I do think the number 3 has become a bit harsh on my skin lately.
Repurchase? Already did, but I picked up the number 2 this time. That one is not as drying, which is great for the winter time.


Kiehl's Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment

Like it?
I absolutely do! This was recommended to me by the lady in the shop, as I suffer a lot from redness and acne scarring. My actual acne is clearing up lately, but the scars are still there. She said to only put it on the areas where I needed it, as a targeted treatment, but as soon as I read on the tube it can be worn as a day moisturizer or a overnight facial cream, I started wearing it all over more and more.
Repurchase? Probably, I couldn't get hold of it right away so I picked up my Clinique Anti-Blemish Solution for the time I had left here in Belgium, but as soon as I run out of that, I'll probably get me some Kiehl's products instead. I'm also dying to try out the Kiehl's Skin Rescuer.


Rituals Ayurveda Honey Touch Body Cream

Like it? Of course, Rituals products are my absolute faves, and this body cream is no exception. It's very hydrating, but doesn't take very long to sink into the skin so you don't have to run around naked all the frickin' day (you know what I mean). I love it in combination with the Tao Wai Wang scrub, it makes my skin super soft.
Repurchase? I do, all the time, I'm gonna try and find it as soon as possible when I'm in Manchester.



l'Oréal Professionnel Silver Shampoo

Like it? I absolutely do! It takes away all the yellow tones in my hair and it's so easy to work with.
Repurchase? Will definitely do, although I kind of want to try the Bleach London one first!


Bumble&Bumble Creme De Coco Shampoo & Conditioner

Like it? I really picked these up for the scent, but they really are for dry hair and it's actually not for me. They did leave my hair very soft though!
Repurchase? Although they smell so gorgeous, I'll probably go for another range within the B&B products next.



Mac Brush Cleanser

Like it? I used to love it a lot, but lately I don't use it as much as I used to anymore. I used to mix it in with water and actually clean all my brushes like this, but I would need way too much of the product at once. Lately I've only been using it for a quick spot-cleanse when I was in a hurry or couldn't be bothered to properly wash my brush.
Repurchase? Maybe, I mean I've been washing my brushes with regular soft hand soap and that works pretty well and it's probably not as expensive. We'll see. I also want to try the one from Real Techniques, they don't sell it in Belgium (yet) but I definitely want to get my hands on it in the UK!


Batiste Dry Shampoo - Tropical

Like it? Well I can't seem to do an empties post without mentioning one of the Batiste dry shampoos. You know it: I like the scent and I like the product.
Repurchase? I'm going to buy the CoLab ones first when I'm at the source in a few days, but who knows, maybe I'll feel the need to buy Batiste after a while.



Jo Malone Tudor Rose & Amber Cologne

Like it? I kind of had a love-hate relationship with this one. Sometimes I would completely love it, other times I would wonder why I even bought this one. It's kind of an "old" scent, but in a good way.
Repurchase? This one was part of the limited edition Rock Of Ages collection.


Diptyque Noisetier scented candle

Like it? Oh. My. God. When I first sniffed this candle, I instantly bought it. It's so different and smells like roasted chestnuts, almost. Perfect autumn/winter scent, in my opinion.
Repurchase? I definitely will, at one point, sooner or later. It's such a beautiful scent.

On the very last moment, I did finish up two more products so that's why they are quite randomly separated from their categories:

Clinique Super Rescua Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

Like it? Absolutely! It's a great night cream that's not too heavy for my oily skin, but still moisturizing enough for at night.
Repurchase? We'll see, I'm using up the last bits right now and I'm going to see if Kiehl's do a great one, otherwise I will definitely repurchase this one.


That's going to be it for a while! I hope to do one of these in a month or two, with tons of products that are new to me. I feel like I kind of mention the same body and hair products all the time lately, but I can't wait to try some new stuff from the UK.

Please do let me know if you've tried any of the products above and how you got on with them!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties