Full Face Of Drugstore Make Up

10:00

Hey everyone!

I know I talk a lot about high-end products sometimes, but I love me some drugstore hauling as well. In fact, sometimes I just feel like not wearing anything but high street make up brands. Today is that kind of day and I'd love to share what's on my face with you.


To start off my base I'm using the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation for a medium-full coverage. It's dewier than I would normally go for, but nevertheless a great foundation. Then to cover up those bags I'm using the Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer as it's so easy to apply and so lightweight on the skin. Another great product that's finally back into my life: the Maybelline Fit Me concealer! I couldn't get hold of a concealer that's light enough for me at the moment besides this one, luckily it has great coverage and is super creamy. To set everything down I'm using my Rimmel Stay Matte powder and the Bourjois Java Rice powder for the under eye concealer.


To warm up my complexion I'm using the The Body Shop Honey Bronzer, which is such a great budget option. I'm not the cheapest one in the world, but by far the best one I've tried on the high street. To rosy up the cheeks I'm using the H&M Pure Velvet Cream Blusher in Dusty Rose. Such a natural shade! For that bit of highlight I'm going in with the Essence Soo Glow! cream highlighter, which I always forget I have, but end up loving after using it again.


For a quick fix for the eyebrows I'm using the Essence Make Me Brow! brow gel. I'm struggling with the shade I picked out, but I guess the darker one would be too dark for me (or at least, the high-end version from Benefit was). Still, it's great for keeping the brows in place and adding that bit of a tint to them.


If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know that I'm obsessed with the Kiko Long Lasting Shadow Sticks. I'm using the shade  06, which is pretty similar to the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze, but is just that bit quicker to apply. On top of that I'm adding the H&M High Impact Eye Colour in Sun Worship, a gorgeous shimmery greige brown shade. To add a bit of lightness and brightness to the look, I'm popping the Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in 120 Satina Van Der Woodsen in the inner corners (also how cute is that name???).


On the lashes I'm using the MaxFactor Velvet Volume False Lash Effect mascara today. I think the wand is pretty similar to the Benefit They're Real mascara in the sense that it's also spiky and rubbery and I poke myself in the eyes with every time I apply it. It's a great mascara nevertheless.


I'm finishing off the look with a cat of the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm on the lips.


Please don't pay attention to my long-ass hair, I'm getting a hair cut soon :D







Let me know what you think of this look! I'm honestly quite obsessed with it, it's a great everyday look for regular make up wearers. Maybe if you don't wear a lot of make up during the day, it can even be a very pretty evening look!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties