I'm going to Manchester & I take with me...

10:00

Hey everyone!

I'm so overly excited, because today is the day I leave for Manchester!
I've been planning out and packing stuff for the past couple of weeks, so I don't forget anything.

Here's the stuff I'm taking with me.


Rain Coat

... because it's supposed to rain a lot in the UK, right?


 Laptop

Sure I can't live without my laptop, this baby will go everywhere with me.


Wish List

Of course I made my "make up to buy" list ages ago and I kind of stuck to a budget here. Still, I'll be picking up SO much stuff, I can hardly wait.


A Lot Of Make Up

Seriously, I had so much trouble narrowing down which make up I was going to take with me! If I didn't have this blog, I would just take two of each, but I can't blog without my eyeshadow palettes and different blushes and bronzers, right? Here are the make up bags and some of their contents I'm taking with me:







Hope to settle in very quick and be able to interact with you people and get back to writing new blog posts! Speak to you soon.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties