Project Pan That Product: update #4

10:00

Hey everyone!

It feels like only yesterday I shared my last update, but it's yet another month, apparently. It's an exciting one, because I've used up quite a few of these!

If you've missed last month's update, this is how the products looked back then. I added the l'Oréal False Lash Superstar mascara to the mix after my Maybelline LashSensational one dried up.

 

Today, the products look like this:


l'Oréal False Lash Superstar mascara

Let's start with one I have barely touched this month. I don't know what it is with this mascara but I just don't really like it all that much, mainly because it smudges during the day. I've not been wearing a lot of make up this month anyways, and I was only going to use this one if I had to pop out for only a few hours, so the smudging wouldn't be too bad. Apparently I didn't do that at all this month and maybe used this mascara once or twice. I really do want to use it more often this month so I'm going to make it my priority.


Benefit The POREfessional primer

I've been wearing my more dewy foundations a lot recently and this one works perfect with them. I've been using it every time I've worn make up and I can proudly say I completely emptied this tube!


Benefit Hoola Bronzer

I'm so annoyed by the fact I use this one every single time I do my make up, yet I can't seem to make a bigger dent in it. I mean, it's good that it doesn't runout that quickly, but seriously, it's been so long and I feel like I'm always showing you the same thing, as if I haven't touched it at all. I really want to hit pan on this one... I swear I've been using it all the time.


Benefit Dandelion blush

Seriously, look at the dent inside this little box. I wasn't going to take this with me to Manchester, but I think I might end up taking it anyways. It's just the most natural blush I own and I might try to get some more use out of it before I throw it away.


Maybelline Color Tattoo - Pink Gold

Honestly, I can't even remember when I was wearing this one last, I don't think I've picked it up all that much this month. Like I said, I didn't wear that much make up in January, and when I did, it was probably one of the looks I had planned for the blog and since I don't want to use the same products all the time, I switched up the creme bases a lot, plus I've been getting back into the more bronzey tones. I hope I'll wear it more often this month.


Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner

This one is completely dried up by now! I tried to get the most out of it while it lasted, but now I can't seem to get a lot of pigment out of it anymore. I think it's better to just get rid of it. Another product finished!


Collection Lasting Perfection concealer

This is so dried up and I can't get any product out of it anymore. I might pick up a new one soon when I'm in the UK because it's just so good and affordable.


Rimmel Stay Matte powder

The dent in this one has grown a lot bigger. It's just so hard to use up an entire powder though... I'm getting there though! It's a great powder for me and I use it every time, without a fail.


So that's 3 products DOWN & I'm very proud of myself. Good job, me!

As replacements, I'm adding three new products to the mix:


Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation

Because it's quite dewy for me and I'm not used to it, but I want to use it as much as I can before it goes bad. I'm already well on my way, to be honest. For the past few weeks I've been using it a lot. I have used up about 1/4 of this.


Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer

It's a great product, but it's just one I forget, sometimes. Especially since I picked up the Bobbi Brown creamy concealer. This one is also already more than halfway finished at this point.


l'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim - black

Since I've used up the Maybelline one and I'm planning on trying out a new one soon, I really want to start using this one again. It's even better than the Maybelline one and I'm getting back into wearing black liner again anyways.



Let me know if you've been doing this project along with me and how you are doing! I'd love to know ;-)



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties