Shopping My Stash

10:00

Hi everyone!

So from time to time, whenever I'm having a little study break or when I have genuinely nothing better to do, I'll go through my make up to see what's stuck in the back or I haven't used in a really long time. I came across a few things that I definitely want to try and use more in the future.


Benefit Coralista blush

This blush used to be my all time favourite one and I used it everyday when I first got it. I think I must have ignored it for almost a year now, which is such a shame. Especially with Spring coming up soon I'll definitely have to pop out the coral shades again and wear this gorgeous (smelling) blush again.


Mac eye kohl - Raven

I'm pretty sure Mac re-named this colour and it's now called Prunella. I'm not 100% on the actual shade, but it's definitely very similar. I used to wear this all the time when I first bought it, especially when doing a purpley smokey eye. I think it would match the pinky tones I'm wearing more and more lately so well. I should definitely get more use out of this one before it turns bad.


Kiko Infinity Eyeshadow - 210 Satin Brick

This is such a gorgeous crease shade and I'm not sure why I stopped using it. It's super warm in tone and can just warm up any look in no time!


Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick - Sunlight Gold

This shimmery champagne gold shadow stick was the first one of these kind I ever tried (even before my well loved Kiko ones and long before the By Terry ones became a thing) and I instantly fell in love with it. I must say it is very glittery and I usually only wear it for a party or special occasion, because that glitter goes ERRYWUR. But it's a gorgeous colour nevertheless and it stays put for such a long time; Might go do a cheeky swatching session soon!


Benefit Hoola lipgloss

Wow I can't even remember the last time I wore this. Not too long ago, I actually started wearing lipsticks and kind of left the lipglosses aside, the benefit ones I have don't tend to work well in combination with other lipsticks. This one is beautiful on it's own and I should really start to wear it more often again, for a more neutral lip option.



Have you shopped your stash lately? Discovered any hidden gems in your collection? Let me know down below!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties