5 Looks with The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude palette | 1

10:00

Hi peeps!

I'm starting another 5 looks with a new palette. This 5 weeks will be all about the Meet Matt(e) Nude palette from The Balm!

Hope you enjoy, I'm starting the series with a very wearable neutral look. It's exciting to be doing 5 matte looks, as all the shades in this palette are matte...

I start with priming my eyelids with the Nars Smdge Proof Eyeshadow Base as usual and follow up with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creme De Rose. This gives a nice matte, nude base for the shadows to stick to. 

I go in with the shade Matt Singh first, a neutral dusty pink shade, and put it all over the mobile lid. I blend this shade out in the crease with the mauvey purple shade called Matt Hung. This goes into the crease and also on the lower lash line, to give a bit of definition.

I'm highlighting the brow bone and the inner corners with a mix of the white shade Matt Malloy and the pale yellow shade Matt Lombardi.

And that's literally it! This look would work well with a black winged liner, just to give a nice eyeshadow base for the winged liner look, but I think it works very well as an everyday look as well, without the liner. I do put on a good coat of mascara to prevent the look from being too pale. I'm using my trusty Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara for this. I'm finishing the look with the Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in 620 Pink Brown.





Hope you liked this look! Let me know if you would wear this matte look at all, or if you're more into shimmery shades, or a good mix of them?

I can't wait to create 4 more complete matte looks for you! Such a great excuse for this series to be experimenting with all mattes on the eyes.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties