5 Looks with The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude palette | 3

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today I'm doing a mauve eye look with my all matte The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude palette
If you've missed the previous two looks with this palette, click below to see them.

Look 1   |   Look 2

Hope you enjoy!


I was planning on priming my eyes with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Vintage Plum, which would have been excellent for this look. Turns out I left it at home so I had to work with Creamy Beige instead.

After that I went in with the shade Matt Hung, a gorgeous mauve shade, all over the lid. I followed up with Matt Abdul, a true light grey shade and put that in the crease. I repeat these two steps for a bit until everything is nice and blended.

On the lower lash line I take Matt Johnson, a darker grey with blue undertones, which I also put on the outer V with a more precise brush. I blend out that shade on the lower lash line with a bit of Matt Hung so it ties the look together.

A coat of mascara (I reckon I used the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara but I'm not sure) and a nude pink on the lips (again, not sure but I think it's the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm). And that's literally it! A quick and easy, wearable, cool toned, all matte smokey eye.







Would you rock a cool toned smokey look like this? You know you can always tag me on social media if you were to recreate a look inspired on the ones I do! @charline_st on twittter and @charlinehasablog on instagram!


See you next week with another matte eye look.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties