5 looks with Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette | 4

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today I'm here with the 4th look with my Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette. This look is more of a smokey look with a little pop of gold, which you can totally skip if you want to wear it for a more daytime-appropriate look, but if you're all about that daytime glam, keep on reading!

If you haven't seen the previous looks, you can find them here:

Look 1 | Look 2Look 3



I'm starting off the look with priming my eyes and for this I use the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base and the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze.

Then I go into the Dolce Vita palette and I take the shade PRIME and put it right underneath my brows, to highlight them a little bit. I put the shade SMOKE all over the lid and blend that out in the crease. I also put SMOKE on the lower lash line.

To darken up the look even more I'm going in with a dark brown kohl liner. I'm just using my Estée Lauder Intense Kajal Liner in Blackened Cocoa for this, but any deep chocolate brown pencil will do.

Now for the fun part of the look. I'm taking a very small pointed eyeshadow brush and spray it with a bit of my Mac Fix+. This will make the glittery POP shade stick to the brush. I also make sure my inner corners are primed with the Nars primer so it will really keep in place. Then I start building up the gold glitter shade in the inner corners of my eyes & slightly take it up onto the inner part of the mobile lid.

After curling my lashes I put on some l'Oréal Telescopic mascara on the upper and bottom lashes. I'm going for a browny nude today with the Kiko Pencil Lip Gloss in the shade 10.






Are you excited for the very last look next week? Keep your eyes peeled, 'cause that one is going to be all party everywhere, using the gold glitter lots more!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties