5 looks with Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette | 5

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today is the last look with the Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette. It's a full glam golden make up look, to end it on a high note.

If you've missed the previous posts, here they are:

Look 1 | Look 2 | Look 3Look 4



I started by priming my eyelids and applying the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Chocolate Suede. I wanted to create a darker base for the glittery gold to really stand out, but also stick to a creamy base so it wouldn't have too much fall out.

Then I took the shade PRIME to soften up the edges of that dark brown chocolatey base we created, so I put this in the crease all up to my brow bone. I also applied it in the inner corners, as always. Then I took SMOKE all over the lid to set down the base and ran it down my lower lash line as well. Before lining my eyes with the Kiko Ultimate Pen Long Wear Eyeliner I put on a generous coat of POP all over the lid, dabbing it on with my fingertip to get the most pigmentation.

I finished off the look with a coat of the Maxfactor Velvet Volume False Lash Effect mascara. Of course you can add falsies with this look, that would look even more glam!


As per usual, the glitter is not showing up on camera as much as it does in real life. I'm still struggling with that, so I'm terribly sorry! I guess you can imagine what it looks like...






Let me know which ones of the 5 looks I created with this palette was your favourite!
Next week I'll start another 5 looks with the Meet Matt(e) Nude palette from The Balm. Keep your eyes peeled ;-)



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties