Current Lip Favourites

10:00

Hi peeps!

As you may or may not know, I've been getting into nude lippies lately. I've been drawn to the browny nudes in every single make up collection and I find myself reaching for them all the time.

Here are my 5 favourites of the moment.

Maybelline ColorSensational - 715 Choco Cream

This lipstick is the perfect everyday peachy browny nude. It can make me look quite pale, so I will always wear it with a darker lip liner underneath, but still I find it a lovely colour. I love the formula on this one as well, it's very creamy and applies beautifully.


Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream - Stockholm

This is probably one of the most pink toned nudes I own, which says a lot considering this is a very brown tones pink nude. I love this formula a lot, it's so very light and it stays on rather well.I have been looking at the other shades they do because I was very excited to try some more of them, but none of the other ones actually speak to me... I guess I picked out the right shade for me after all!


Mac Matte lipstick - Velvet Teddy

Probably the most raved about lipstick in the entire Mac range, Velvet Teddy is a cool toned mauvey nude with a matte finish. Ijust adore this one a lot and it has such great lasting power. I think it shows up differently on every one, to me it's more of a sepia kind of colour.


Maybelline ColorDrama Lip Crayon - 630 Nude Perfection

I picked this up without noticing how similar it actually is to Velvet Teddy, but hey, you can never have too many of they, right? Besides, it's a totally different way of applying as well. It's also matte, and only slightly warmer and a bit more brown than Velvet Teddy, but I just love how long this stays on my lips! Excited to pick up more of these actually.


Kiko Smart Lip Pencil - 712

Such a shame Kiko doesn't do cute names, but this shade is described on their website as "rose mauve". This is the most pink I would ever wear probably, and I have been wearing it underneath lots of other nudes to give them a bit more of a rosey undertone. It works great in combination with very pale lipsticks and glosses and I usually wear it to create an ombre-effect as well, putting a paler shade in the center of my lips. 


Swatches: Maybelline Choco Cream, Nyx Stockholm, Mac Velvet Teddy, Maybelline Nude Perfection, Kiko 712


Let me know what lippies you've been loving lately and if you can find yourself in my choices. Which one do you like most?


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties