Manchester: one month in

10:00

Hi everyone!

I'm not going to make this post too long but it's filled with photos of my first month in Manchester.
If you're not in the loop about my adventure in Manchester, I'll quickly fill you in.



I decided to take an internship in an Interior Design company called Decor Fusion, based in Manchester. They do a lot of bars and restaurants, but sometimes they do shops as well. The Retail Design business is what interests me the most, so I thought this would be the perfect place to learn everything about it.


The internship is for three months and while I'm here, I'm staying with Alice, which you may or may not have seen on my personal instagram, or may or may not have seen mentioned in several of my previous posts. She's a fellow beauty lover, blogger, photographer and most of all YouTuber. I have been watching her videos ever since she had 3 videos up and I'm glad I can share this adventure with her around.

I'm feeling very comfortable at the moment. It took me a while to get used to the new situation, having to talk and think in English all the time and actually working at an actual (foreign) company, but I'm settled in and I'm very much enjoying what my life is right now.


When you read this, it's my mum's birthday and she and my dad will be visiting tomorrow for the weekend! I'm sorry if I'm a bit absent for the next few days but I promise I'll speak to you all soon, reply to your comments asap and check out your latest posts when things get back to normal!

Hope you enjoy the rest of these photos. Of course you can always come and follow me on my personal instagram, @charlineofficial, where I post most of my life and travel bits. (You know if you're only interested in the beauty bits, my "blog" instagram is @charlinehasablog!)

Have a lovely weekend!























Meet Danny, guitarist in Skinny Living and my future husband. 


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties