March Beauty Favourites

10:00

Hey everyone!

Jeez Louise this month was such a tough one for picking out my favourite products. I've been using loads of new stuff, some of which I'm enjoying, some of which I absolutely hate and some of which I haven't used all that much. A few pieces have made it on the list of my favourite products for this month.

Soap&Glory Glow All Out highlighter

After using the Solar Powder for such a long time now and enjoying it very much, I was determined to pick up some other Soap & Glory goodies. I really like this highlighter, although I'm normally not about the pink-toned ones. It's a very natural one, perfect for every day.


Bumble and Bumble Prêt-à-Powder

Oh. My. God. I have no idea why I didn't try this out sooner. Okay, maybe I do: the thought of putting actual powder in my hair seemed kind of weird and impractical, but after hearing loads of good stuff about it I figured I should just give it a go. This stuff is expensive so I only picked up a travel sized one, but MAN do I like this stuff! It works better than all my dry shampoos combined and I have no idea how it does that. It makes my hair look like it's freshly washed and gives it loads of volume.


Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow - My Two Cents

This is an old favourite I rediscovered this month. I got tired of using my Color Tattoos all the time and decided to switch it up again. It's so soft to the touch and the colour is this bronzey gold shade, perfect for everyday. Why did I ever stop using this?


Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner

Now this is a tricky one. Sometimes it takes me ages to put on my eyeliner with this one, other times it applies my eyeliner in the blink of an eye. The wand it very easy to use and fits into my hand prefectly, the tip is a kind of felt tip but it's quite stiff. I haven't yet figured out how to do a fine line with this one, though. But it stays on so well and I'm glad I've tried this out!


Maybelline ColorDrama Lip Crayon - 630 Nude Perfection

This is the perfect dupe for Mac Velvet Teddy, I've found. It's a little bit more brown, but it gives the exact same effect. It lasts for a very long time and it's super easy to apply, as it's a crayon. Nothing more to say really, other than this is just another typical me-shade that I really, really enjoy using.



What have you been loving this month? Have you tried any of my favourites in this post? Let me know in the comments! 



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties