Project Pan That Product: update #5

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today I'm giving you another update on my project pan. If you missed the previous one, you might want to check that one out first! If you want to catch up on last month's post, click here.


So last month the products looked like this. I managed to use up the Benefit POREfessional primer, the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer and the Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner.


I added the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, the l'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim and the Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer to the mix. Today, the products look like this:


l'Oréal False Lash Superstar mascara

I've been using this one for a bit now and unfortunately my love for it has not grown in the slightest. It still smudges under my eyes the longer I wear it and I'm just not a big fan of the panda-eye effect. I think I might use it for another month before I get rid of it.


Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation

I've been loving this foundation a lot, although I think it worked better in combination with the Benefit PoreFessional primer than it does with any other primer I own. I have used it up until where the line is drawn on the bottle. I'm about halfway through this one now! Hooray!


Benefit Hoola bronzer

Dammit this one is so frustrating! I use this so much but still: no pan showing through. The dent is growing bigger though and you might actually be able to see it in the photo this time...


Benefit Dandelion blush

Can you see how little of this is left? I've been using it to death and I can still get so much pigment out of it. Man, these Benefit box-o-powders last a lifetime, I swear!


Maybelline Color Tattoo - Pink Gold

In all honesty, I haven't been using this one tons for the last few months. I did use it a couple of times but I always seem to forget it and I'm getting quite bored with it. Also: this last me forever and I can't see it getting any more empty for some reason. Apparently there's more product in this little glass pot than I thought.


l'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim - black

This product was quite dried up already when I added it to the project last month. I've been using it tons until the point where it wouldn't have any pigmentation in the middle of applying it. Leaving it for a day and coming back to it, it would just dispense a bit more product, then run out again in the middle of my wing. I decided this would be the quickest product to make an appearance in this project, but I'm sorry my friend, I'm going to have to get rid of you! This is probably one of the best felt tip liners I've used in my life. I'm eager to try the Stila one next.


Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer

You can see on the photo how much I've used this already. It's become my go-to under eye concealer again and I'm loving it! I think it might probably last me another month (or two).


Rimmel Stay Matte powder

The spot where the pan is showing through is getting bigger everyday but there is still so much product left inside this pan. I hope to at least finish this before summer.


Another product DOWN. 
Because of that, I'm adding a new product to the project.


The Body Shop InstaBlur primer

I have been neglecting this one for so long and I really want to get some more use out of it, see if it's just as good as the Benefit PoreFessional primer in combination with the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. I have no clue how much is still in there because this product literally doesn't weigh a thing. It's also not a see-through packaging, I even tried to hold it into the light but nothing helps. I guess the updates will be like "nope, still not finished" until I actually can't sqeeze any of it out anymore. I'm excited to be using this one again!



I know some of you are doing this project as well; please do let me know how you're doing with it and link me to any posts I should see that are similar to this one!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties