U.S. Beauty Favourites | guest post by Abigail Alice

10:00

Hey guys! 

My name is Abigail-Alice and today I’m guest posting on Charline’s lovely blog. I’m going to be talking about my favourite products that I’ve picked up whilst living in the USA this year.



I’m a really big fan of eyeshadow palettes! When I go to buy make-up I usually always pick up a palette because I love having a huge range of colours and when I go glam for my make-up I always go in on the eyes rather than any other area of the face such as a bold lipstick. When one of my favourite YouTubers Carli Bybel released a palette with BH Cosmetics I knew I had to get my hands on it. Moreover it was only $12.50! That’s for 10 eyeshadows and four highlighter shades. I love this palette because it’s a great go-to one. The shades can create a lovely neutral brown eye or something really glam through the use of the glittery shades or the deep plum colour. The fact that it doubles up as a highlighter palette is a huge bonus too. This one is great for traveling! My second favourite palette is the Self-Made Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills. I’m a huge fan of her make-up range in general and this palette just wows me! I especially love the mint green shade and the shade ‘Pink Champagne’ which is super glittery and amazing for nights out!

My favourite combination on my cheeks is the Milani Baked Blush in 01 Dolce Pink. It’s a really vibrant pink shade and is very pigmented so I only use a little bit. It creates that lovely rosy pink blush on the cheeks and is so affordable at only $7.50! The compact also comes with a mirror and brush so you have everything you need! The NYX Wonder Contour Stick is very, very useful if you want a quick contour fix. You simple grab it like a pen and draw on your contour lines and then blend. It has a contour and highlight stick at each end. I use this all the time and it’s such a convenient small size to pop in your handbag.

My greatest American love is definitely Jaclyn Hill’s x Becca’s Champagne Pop Highlighter. It’s a little pricey if you’re used to shopping drugstore but definitely worth the investment. The highlighter is a wonderful peachy gold shade, I lightly brush it on using my Sephora 79 Pro Contour brush and it gives my cheeks that perfect golden shimmer. I blend this in with my Milani blush for the perfect cheek combination!


I reach for these products on a regular basis and they always continue to impress me. I will definitely be repurchasing these when I hit pan. Let me know what you think of them down below!


Love, Abigail Alice


Hello! My name is Abigail Alice. I’m a beauty and travel blogger over at “Abigail Alice x”. My main passions in life are traveling, reading and writing. For me blogging is a place to explore my loves and share them with other like minded bloggers. I’m currently living in L.A as part of a study around program but my home city is Manchester, England. My main goals in life are: to become a published author and to visit every country in the world. I hope to take you along with me on my journey through my online posts - enjoy!

Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties