5 looks with The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude palette | 4

10:00

Hey everyone!

Another Wednesday, another look with my The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude palette.
Today I'm using all the brown tones in this palette to create a dark brown, classic smokey eye.

If you've missed the previous looks with this palette, click below to catch up:

Look 1   |   Look 2   |   Look 3

To start this look I create a dark brown base with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Chocolate Suede. This is not a complete matte cream eyeshadow, but you couldn't really see any shimmer peeking through afterwards. It creates a little bit more dimension to the look and gives the darker shadows something to stick to.

I'm taking the shade Matt Lombardi, which is the pale yellow shade on the bottom and sweep this across the crease. This will make sure the cream shadow is completely blended out and will help me to blend out the dark brown shades later on. I also put this on the brow bone to brighten it up just a little bit.

Then I'm taking Matt Rosen all over the lid and into the crease, making sure it's nice and blended. This creases a good neutral, warm brown base to build on. Next up is Matt Garcia, a red-toned dark brown shade that will make this look deep and intense. I'm taking this all over the lid, making sure I don't pass the crease of the eye. Then with a clean, big fluffy brush I blend it out in the crease with a bit more of Matt Rosen.

On the lower lashes I'm taking Matt Rosen first, before going in with Matt Wood, the darkest shade in this palette. I put this very close to the waterline, then smoke it out again with Matt Rosen to make sure there are no harsh lines. I want this bottom eyeshadow to look nice and smokey.

Lastly I take Matt Wood again on an angled liner brush and press it into the upper lash line. You could take a dark brown kohl liner at this point if you wanted to make it even more dark and intense, but I think this did the trick as well.

Then I curl my lashes and layer up my mascara. Because I want va-va-voom lashes for this look, I'm taking the MaxFactor Velvet Volume False Lash Effect mascara to create length and separation, then I layer the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara on top for loads of volume and blackness.

I'm wearing a lipstick that I've never worn before and I'm still not 100% if this colour suits me, but I guess it works well for spring. It's the Rimmel Kate lipstick in 38, one of the cult classic peachy nudes from the drugstore. I thought it made the whole look a bit more fresh-looking for this time of year.







I'm absolutely obsessed with this look, if I do say so myself. It's probably my favourite look I've done with this palette so far.


What do you think of this one? Let me know down below if you're excited for the final look next week!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties