5 looks with The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude palette | 5

10:00

Hey peeps!

Today is the last of 5 looks with The Balm's Meet Matt(e) Nude palette.
Another cool toned look, but with a very interesting eyeliner going on this time.

If you've missed the other looks, here they are:

Look 1   |   Look 2   |   Look 3   |   Look 4

 The eyeshadows I'm using today might not be as interesting as they were last week, but I was inspired by the grey tones in this look to pop out the matte grey eyeliners that compliment them rather well, so creating a rosy-grey base for them to go on was very easy with this palette.

This may sound like no surprise but I started the look with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creme De Rose. (Seriously, the Color Tattoos are the best cream bases in the world, in my opinion. #nonspon.)

I took the shade Matt Malloy, the plain white shade in the right upper corner, and took that all over the lid to set the cream shadow, but also to brighten up the lid. I took it up until the brow bone and into the inner corners as well. Then I applied the shade Matt Singh, the dusty rose shade, all over the lid and on the lower lash line with a smudger brush. Then with a precise brush I took Matt Abdul in the outer V to create a kind of ombre-effect in the outer edges, to fade into the grey eyeliner later.

Then I popped out the The Balm Mr. Write Now twist-up eye pencil in the shade Charcoal, a shade that's very complimentary with the eyeshadows I just used, and put it on the waterline. Then I blended that out with Matt Abdul on a smudger brush, focussing on the outer half of the lower lash line. For the winged liner I used my new l'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim in the grey shade, very similar to the shade Matt Johnson in the Meet Matt(e) Nude palette. I could have set it down with that one but I didn't really need to.

For mascara I went with my good ol' Maybelline The Falsies and on the lips I wanted to keep it nude and cool-toned with the Maybelline ColorSensational matte lipstick in 930 Nude Embrace.







I'm so sad this is over! I loved using this palette a lot. Which of the 5 looks was your favourite? Let me know in the comments!

Starting next week I'm popping out the "old-school" Urban Decay Naked palette. Excited much?



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties