5 looks with Urban Decay Naked palette | 1

10:00

Hey everyone!

Another month, another palette. These next 5 looks are going to be created with the original Urban Decay Naked palette. The classic of classics, the one and only palette that everyone should have in their standard make up collection, the palette that probably started my entire Urban Decay obsession (and make up obsession in general).

The first look will be based around the eyeshadows in the first half of the palette, keeping it quite neutral and very everyday wearable.


After  priming my lids with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige, I go in with the shade Naked (1) and put it all over the eyelids to set down the cream eyeshadow. It's the perfect neutral matte eyeshadow to create a good base, to blend in the other eyeshadows with later.

I go in with Buck (3) to define the crease and the outer V. I make sure everything is well blended and smoked out. I love this shade because, again, it's completely matte and it gives the impression of a soft smokey eye without being too intense.

To make this look not too matte, I apply Sidecar (2) with my fingertips. I do this because this shade is quite sparkly and has quite a lot of fallout, so I really want to press this eyeshadow onto my lid.

To brighten up the inner corners I use Virgin (4), which is the perfect light and bright shade. I even put it onto the brow bone with a light hand to tie the look together.

Then with a dark brown kohl liner I messily go along the upper and lower lash line, then smoke it out with my finger. I don't want it to look too neat, but rather smoked out, grungy and undone.

On the lower lash line I smoke out the kohl liner with the shade Buck (3).

All that's left is a coat of mascara. To create that messy look, I use Mac Haute & Naughty Lash in brown and MaxFactor Velvet Volume False Lash Effect mascara on top. On the lips I'm going for the Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in 620 Pink Brown.






What do you think of this look? Stay tuned for the next look with this palette, next Wednesday!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties