5 looks with Urban Decay Naked palette | 2

10:00

Hey everyone!

It's time for the second look with the Urban Decay Naked palette. If you missed last weeks look, click here.

Today I'm going for a gold, slightly smokey eye with no eyeliner. This makes it so much more natural and wearable.


After priming my eyes with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze, I'm going in with the shade Buck (1) to slightly define the crease and create a good base for blending out later. Then I start packing on Half Baked (2) all over the lid, everywhere I put the cream shadow. Next up is Smog (3), a slightly darker version of Half Baked, and put it on the outer half of the eyelid, not bringing it up into the crease too much. I want to keep that one quite matte and blended. That's why I go back in with Buck (1) after this step and blend it into the crease again. To intensify the outer V a little bit more, I go in with a smaller crease brush and put Darkhorse (4) just in that outer corner, slightly dragging it inwards into the crease.

On the inner corners I'm using Virgin (5), a very pale bright shade that opens up the eyes immediately. Then moving onto the lower lash line, I apply a mixture of Half Baked (2) and Smog (3) along the entire lash line, blending it out with Buck (1). Simple, but it ties the whole look together.

For mascara I'm going with the MaxFactor Velvet Volume False Lash Effect mascara and on the lips I'm wearing the Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in 630 Velvet Beige.








This is an old time classic look I used to do when I first bought this palette. The four middle shades in this palette are my absolute favourite ones, they are the ones I used the most and are the most battered up in the entire palette as well. I can't get enough of this look and it will always be my go-to with this palette.


What do you think? Wearable, or too sparkly? Do you own the Naked palette and which ones are your most used shades? Let me know in the comments, I'll be happy to read them!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties