Another UK Beauty Haul

10:00

Hi peeps!

Confession: I'm guilty... of buying more make up. #sorrynotsorry

It's still on the drugstore side of the spectrum, just because the high-end stuff I've had my eyes on is always out of stock. You'll get a high-end haul soon, I pinky promise.

For now, this is the second batch I picked up at the drugstore! If you missed the first one, you can check that out right here.


Make Up Revolution Radiance palette

After I mistakenly picked up the "highlight" palette, I really wanted to pick up this dupe for the Hourglass powders. To me they are definitely highlighters and I'm not sure how highlighty the Hourglass ones would show up on me. Nonetheless I love these shades a lot more than the highlight palette, but I'll still use both, probably. The third powder is quite dark and wouldn't work as a highlighter on me, I reckon, but it would make a nice eyeshadow or maybe inner corner highlight (or with a tan on in summer, it might work, I'll report back on that!)


Soap&Glory Archery - Blondeshell

Okay this shade is actually too light for me, but the darker one was too dark for me with my blonde hair so I'd rather have a pencil to be too light than too dark. Anyways, long story short: I really wanted to try it out and I think it works well for the times I don't want a bold brow going on. It's a really good dupe for the Brow Wiz by Anastasia, just a bit of a shame there's only two shades to pick from. The next product I'm about the tell you about is the perfect shade for me, I wish this skinny brow pencil would come in that same shade. Maybe one day...


Soap&Glory Archery 2-in-1 - Brown & Out

Like I just said, this is a great colour match for me. It's a bit fatter and is probably a dupe for the new Brow Definer. It has a triangle tip, which makes it fast and easy to fill in the brows, but still able to be more precise with the smaller edge. Really love this one!


Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner - Black 1 & Brown 6

Okay, I'm a bit torn up with this one. I mentioned this in my March Favourites kind of in a whim, because I love the way it looks and it's a great eyeliner for the price. I haven't used the brown one yet, but the black one is very good. It's a bit tricky to apply though and I think you definitely need some eyeliner-experience to be able to get a good wing with this, but I'm sure I'll get on with it if I've tried it out a few times.


Nails inc. Nailkale - Palace Gardens

Whilst waiting at the checkout I spotted this gorgeous nail colour. I never tried Nails inc. polishes before and I had my eye on a colour like this for ages, so I decided to give it a go. I really like the toned down blue-ish grey shade a lot and the quality is similar to the Essie polishes, which I adore!


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1 Fair & 2 Cool Medium

If you've been with me since the beginning of this blog, you'll know how much I love this concealer. I picked up my trusty fair shade but went a shade up as well. They are very affordable, which makes me able to do that :-) I thought for the summer months the darker one would work a little bit better.


Maybelline ColorDrama Lip Crayons - 520 Light It Up & 310 Berry Much

Since I picked up the shade 630 in my previous haul, I've been dying to get my hands on more shades. Then Boots had an offer on Maybelline products and I picked up another two shades. I guess I won't be using the berry shade all too much these months but it will come in handy in about 6 months... The red shade is gorgeous and makes me want to experiment with this colour a little bit more. I never wear red lipstick but I'm dying to do some make up looks on the blog with this one.



Have you tried any of these products yourself? What did you think about them? Let me know in the comment section!


PS: Since I took these photos and wrote this post in advance because I'm actually back in Belgium for the weekend as you are reading this, I did pick up some more stuff that's not included in this post. I thought there's only so much you can put in ONE haul so if you're confused as to where the hell that one Urban Decay item I mentioned on instagram is at, it will be in the next haul, promise!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties