April Beauty Favourites

10:00

Hi everyone!

It's favourites time... again! Gosh, do these months fly by or what?
Since I've been in the UK, I've had easier access to some make up bits, so this post is filled with recent beauty buys (some of which are yet to come up in the next haul but I couldn't resist.)

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone

This highlighter really reminds me of The Balm's Mary Lou-Manizer, something I should have noticed before I went and picked it up, but oh well. Shows how much I actually love this shade. I think it can be worn very subtly, but once packed on it packs a punch. I love using it with the brush that I'm about to tell you next.


Zoeva 129 Luxe Fan brush

This fan brush is a dream for all make up lovers... I can't believe I didn't have one in my collection yet... It totally changed the make up game for me! I've been using it tons with the Becca highlighter, but it really works for any kind of highlight (powder ones, that is). In contrast to a brush like the Real Techniques Setting Brush - which I usually use for highlighting - this one is a bit more precise in just hitting those high points and I find it also distributes the product a bit better. If you're going for a softer look, this is the one. It's also super affordable, so definitely a win!


Too Faced Born This Way

I did a full review on this foundation a few weeks ago but basically it's the perfect foundation for my oily combination skin type. I find it takes time to settle in, but once it does, it has the most amazing finish. It's not flat-looking at all, but it's oil-free, which is good for my T-zone. I love using this on my skin a lot.


Rimmel Kate lipstick in 38

One of the cult classics, I picked up this coral peachy lipstick in a whim and I'm loving the adventurous colour choice! I haven't worn it to death to be honest, but when I did, I felt so great and ready for spring!


MaxFactor Creme Puff blush in Nude Mauve

I have been loving the Creme Puff blushes ever since they released last year, with Seductive Pink and Alluring Rose in my existing collection. This blush is another winner, with its pretty mauvey undertone it's a perfect everyday shade. It's even a good one for when I'm wearing a bold eyeshadow look, to give me a little something without being too heavy looking. I love how compact it is too, so I always carry this one around in my bag to touch up during the day. Because it's a shimmery baked blush, it acts as a bit of highlight and blush in one. Loving it.



What have you been liking the past month? Let me know in the comments down below!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties