Empties #8

10:00

Hey peeps!

It's been around two months since I've done an empties post so I figured I should go through all the empties I've accumulated since then.

A lot of make up products are involved this time, hooray! Let's get into it.



Nyx Matte Finish Long Lasting setting spray

Like it? This is actually the first setting spray I tried that works with my oily skin and it helps keeping my make up in place so well.
Repurchase? I'm already using a second bottle!


The Body Shop InstaBlur primer

Like it? It was an alright primer, it's very different to anything I had used before. I had it laying around for a while, but recently forced myself to use it up in my Project Pan That Product.
Repurchase? Not really, it's not as good as I hoped it would be and think other primers work better for me.


l'Oréal False Lash Superstar mascara

Like it? Well, not particularly. I only used it up because it would have been such a waste of money. The mascara in combination with the primer made my lashes look clumpy and that's not the look I usually go for.
Repurchase? Never again, and I don't recommend it to anyone. I've heard other people getting on with it really well, but it was just not for me.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Taupe

Like it? Absolutely! It's the best brow product I've ever tried and the shade is so good for my brows. The spooley end broke off after a while though, which is such a shame.
Repurchase? Already did and already using it!


Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

Like it? This is the first eyeshadow base I tried that manages to keep my eyeshadow in place. I always use it in combination with a cream eyeshadow underneath any other powder eyeshadows and it makes my eyeshadow look on point for the entire day.
Repurchase? Again, already did! I couldn't live without it anymore.


l'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim in Black

Like it? I loved using this eyeliner and have it in numerous shades. It's so easy to use and fool-proof for beginners.
Repurchase? I have a lot of other black liquid liners to try and use first, but I will definitely repurchase this one at some point in my life.


Benefit Dandelion Blush

Like it? I absolutely adored this blush. It's the perfect shade for everyone, I reckon, and it lasted me for such a long time. Well worth its money.
Repurchase? I might, some day, but I have so many other blushes, there's no point in repurchasing any blush. I love trying out new ones and I'd rather pick up the Rockateur blush to try. Plus, my mum recently picked up the Cheekathon blush palette, which has both of those blushes in there. I might use the Dandelion in that one here or there, she won't finish it on her own either way ;-)


Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 005 Silky Beige

Like it? It's my all time favourite powder. I've been using it since the beginning of my make up history.
Repurchase? I've recently been trying out other powders, because I felt I was stuck with this and it was getting boring. It's definitely a staple in my collection and I will repurchase it at some point, I think I might go for the translucent one instead of the pigmented one when that's the case.


Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Like it? This is a perfect follow-up product after I've cleansed my face in the evening and I want to get the moisture back in. This gel is great for oily-combination skin and I love using this product.
Repurchase? Already did and already using the next tube.


Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions All-Over Clearing Treatment

Like it? This moisturizer is the perfect one for daytime for me. It's not too heavy, but gets the good moisture into my skin and preps it for my make up to go on top very well.
Repurchase? Already did and I will continue doing so for the near future.


Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye

Like it? I liked using it, but didn't really see any improvement around my eye area. I was not overly impressed with this eye cream for the price.
Repurchase? Sadly, I won't. As much as I hoped for this to be life-changing, I already invested in a different eye cream.


Avène Cold Cream lip balm

Like it? I used to love it a lot back in the days and completely forgot about it. When my lips were in a very bad state a few months ago I actually remembered how soft this one would make my lips. It does leave a white cast over my lips, which doesn't make it ideal for wearing during the day, but I've been enjoying it a lot.
Repurchase? I recently stocked up and bought a 4-pack of these. You can never have too many lip balms, can you?


Lush Cupcake facemask

Like it? I keep coming back to this face mask and it's one of the best I've ever used. Plus, it smells of chocolate, who doesn't like that?
Repurchase? I'm actually going finish up my GlamGlow mask first, and I'm eyeing on the Coffee Scrub face mask, also from Lush, but I'll definitely use this again in the future!


Rituals Tao Qi Gong deodorant

Like it? I have been using this for ages now and I can't use any other deodorant ever again. It doesn't irritate my arm pits when I just shaved them, it makes me smell good and it's just the most amazing deodorant ever.
Repurchase? I always have a back up one so I won't ever run out.


Bumble & Bumble Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner (travel size)

Like it? Yes I did, although it made my hair feeling not so soft. It did what it promised, though.
Repurchase? Not right now, I've actually bought the Sunday shampoo and the Seaweed shampoo and conditioner instead since I've been in the UK, which I all really like.


Rituals Wai Wang body scrub (travel size tube)

Like it? Oh boy this is still the old packaging! I can't believe we still had this laying around in the house, but I brought it with me when I came to the UK 'cause it was easier to travel with. I've loved this scrub for ages now.
Repurchase? I definitely need to buy a new pot very soon. *puts it on the shopping list*


CoLab  Dry Shampoo in Rio

Like it? I have been enjoying this one for a quick fix, if my hair is looking rather flat or when it's not too greasy but can use a pick-me-up. I love this scent as well!
Repurchase? Yes, I stocked up on it to bring with me to Belgium, as I can't even order them on Feel Unique anymore... Sadly...



That's it for all the product's I've been using up the past two months. Let me know which products you've been loving so much you're running out, or products that you will forever repurchase!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties