Favourite High End Products

10:00

Hey everyone!

You all know I'm a sucker for high end products. Every time I see them, I need to get them, based on their looks only. Sometimes it can go horribly wrong, spending way too much money on a product that isn't that great at all, but the ones I'm about to show you have never let me down.

 

Smashbox Photo Finish oil-free primer

I've only recently been using this primer a bit more and I must say I'm completely smitten with it. It feels very lightweight on the skin and it creates a lovely base for my make up to go on. I only have the mini-size because I didn't want to spend too much money on a primer that I wasn't sure about, but I might pick up the full size if I ever run out of it. Although I might have found an almost exact dupe for it (l'Oréal Infallible primer), it's still a bit different in consistency and performance and I think it's absolutely worth the money.


Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit - Ivory

When I first got it I used this one every single day. I kind of left it aside when I started my Project Pan on the Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer, but recently I've been switching it up with this one again and I've rediscovered my love for it. It's the best at covering up my dark circles and I love that it comes with a powder that will work best with this concealer. A handy little kit for traveling as well!


YSL Touche Eclat - 2

My all time favourite that I will forever re-purchase. It's a wonderful concealer/highlighter that just works for every occasion. I like to layer it on top of a lightweight concealer, just to brighten up the under eye area a bit more if the actual concealer doesn't do that already. It does have a bit of coverage as well so if your dark circles aren't too bad, you can get away with just wearing this on its own. Well worth the money, as it lasts you for absolutely ages!


Mac Matte lipstick - Velvet Teddy

This is a recent discovery of mine - well, discovery, I had heard about it from everyone and finally got my hands on it and now I understand the hype. It's the most unique cool brown nude shade I've ever tried and it works well for everyone, although it can show up completely different on someone else. A very interesting shade that is an absolute staple in everyone's collection.


Dior Nude Air Illuminating Powder - 002 Glowing Nude

Yes, this is limited edition, yes if you search around well enough you might still get your hands on it, yes this is the most beautiful looking product I have ever seen in my entire life, yes it basically costed me a fortune but I like to justify that with all of the above. It's such a pretty colour as well and it gives you the most natural, yet wet-looking highlight.


Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour - Marinière N°02

I'm ending this post with another limited edition product and I'm sorry, I swore not to talk about it anymore after mentioning it in almost every post last summer and autumn, BUT I still use this one at least a few times a week. It is the most beautiful, natural, matte-yet-radiant looking bronzer in my collection (and possible on the planet) and I wouldn't sell it for a million dollars. (although I might because I still have a back-up, but still.) It makes me look naturally tanned and is wonderful for the grey winter months, but also lovely to give you a bit of extra something in summer. My face never seems to bronze in the sun for some reason so this is a great one to make my face match my body! (I know I'm weird.)



What high-end products are your absolute favourites in your entire collection? Let me know down in the comments!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties