That Lame Company

10:00

Hello peeps!

As you may know, I'm quite obsessed with stationery in general. When I found out about this lovely brand I was ecstatic.

A few weeks ago, That Lame Company sent me over some amazing bits from their stationery collection. I'm so very chuffed with what I got and would like to share it with you all today.



That Lame Company is run by Chloe and Charlie, since 2014. Recently they joined the Blogger Hangout giveaway and picked out some people to treat with their products. I immediately opted for the weekly to-do list, as seen in the pictures. The design is super cute and it's such a handy little notepad to have on your desk.


I was lucky enough to also receive some A6 prints as well, that have funny quotes on them. I'm obsessing over the art prints on their website and would love to order one as soon as I get back home.


I think these girls do an amazing job at running their cute little online store in their spare time. They have amazing goodies for very reasonable prices. Make sure you head over to thatlamecompany.co.uk and check out their stuff!


What do you like most on their website? Let me know what you would get, I just can't decide! ;-)



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties