5 looks with MUR Affirmation palette | 1

10:00

Hi everyone!

I'm starting with a new palette this week. I bought the Makeup Revolution Affirmation palette a while back, because I thought this one was the most versatile of the entire collection. It has a good mix of shimmers and mattes and thought it was the perfect one to try out Make Up Revolution eyeshadows.

For the first look I'm working mainly with the shades on the top row of this palette to create a dusty, mauvey rose eyeshadow look.



Normally I'd start off the look by applying a cream eyeshadow, but I kind of forgot. Not that you would notice any difference, I just created this after I came home from work so I didn't need it to last all day. I would have gone for the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creme De Rose, it that were the case.

On the entire lid I put a mixture of Forward, Affirmation and Morale. When I see similar shades in a palette, I tend to mix them together, for whatever reason. Forward is a pale pinky shimmer shade, Affirmation is the more glittery version of Forward, and Morale has kind of the same finish as Forward, but is more coral in shade. To make the look a bit more rose toned, I put Advance on the outer half of the lid. This is similar to affirmation, but deeper in undertone.

In the crease I but the shade Hope, which is probably my favourite shade in the entire palette! This matte cool toned dusty rose shade Is great for everyday and can be worn in so many different ways, I think I prefer to use it in the crease.

On the lower lash line I went in with Advance on the inner half and Hope on the outer half on a smudger brush. Then to brighten up the inner corners I applied Positive - the shimmery pale shade on the second row of this palette.

On the lashes I used MaxFactor Velvet Volume False Lash Effect mascara, as I do most of the times lately, and on the lips I'm using a combination of two Ellis Faas lippies. I used the Milky Lips in L207 at first but thought a cooler toned lipstick would look better, so I used her Hot Lips in L409 on top.







Hope you liked the first look with this palette. I'm having so much fun playing around with this one.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties