5 looks with Urban Decay Naked palette | 4

10:00

Hey peeps!

Yet another look was created with the wonderful Urban Decay Naked palette. A sultry yet wearable rosy-toned smoky eye was created with the purpley shades at the end of the palette. For me, these shades are such good ones to get me into the pink shades again. They go so well with my green eyes, but are not too in-your-face-all-the-way pink, if you get me.

If you missed the previous looks, you can catch up with them right here:

Look 1   |   Look 2   |   Look 3



After priming my lids I'm going in with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold. This is a nice colour to set a pink-toned base for the entire look.

Next up I'm going straight in with the shade Toasted (1) all over the lid. I try to keep it mainly on the mobile lid, as we're going in with a darker shade in the crease. After blending that in well with a fluffy crease brush, I'm going in with a flat crease brush and the shade Hustle (2). This is a wonderful dark mauvey purple and will make the look nice and smokey, but still not too dark so you can easily pull it off as a daytime look.

To brighten the inner corners I'm going in with a mix of Virgin (3) and Sin (4). I'm also taking Sin (4) on the inner part of the lid, to make a bit of a gradient that fades into Toasted (1) on the lid.

On the lower lashline I'm taking Toasted (1) all over, and slightly smoking it out on the outer half with Hustle (2).

For mascara I'm using the l'Oréal Telescopic today and on the lips I'm wearing Mac Velvet Teddy on top of the Bourjois Contour Edition lip liner in 08 Corail Aie Aie.






So sad it's almost over! Next week will be an ultra smokey look, to end it on a good note.
Let me know what you think of today's look in the comments below!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties